Thieves Oil has long since been a healing blend of essential oils to help stop germs in their tracks!
Used in diffusers neatly to cleanse the air in our homes and workplaces and put in cleaning products to keep surfaces clean and bug-free.
- Diffuse in your home to keep the yuk countdown.
- Breathe in the vapors when you have lung congestion.
- Inhale for the relief of allergy symptoms.
- Add a few drops to your dishwasher for cleaner dishes.
- Add to your laundry cycle for cleaner clothes.
- Add several drops to your mop water for cleaner floors.
- Mix 8-12 drops with water in a 4 oz. spray bottle to repel insects on your flowers and plants.
- Put a few drops on a tissue, place near the heat/AC vents of a hotel to rid it of airborne germs
Our DIY blend for topical or internal use is very strong and must be diluted for safe use. Make sure to add a carrier oil, such as coconut oil, olive oil, or almond oil at a ratio of about 1 drop of the thieves blend to 5-10 drops of carrier oil. Can be used for:
- 1-3 drops around cuts or open wounds to prevent infection and promote healing
- Mix with a tablespoon of water, gargle and swallow for a sore throat
- Put a drop on your thumb and apply to the roof of your mouth for a headache
- Apply to bee and wasp stings to neutralize the toxin and relieve the pain.
- Apply to gums to keep gums healthy.
- Apply orally to maintain healthy teeth.
- Apply a drop or two to gums and teeth for pain relief from toothaches
- Add 1 drop to orange juice and drink to reduce phlegm and congestion
- Put on cold sores mixed with carrier oil to help heal
- Mix 1-2 drops with honey or Blue Agave in a teaspoon for cough relief
As a lotion, this blend is added to help as an anti-bacterial shield against colds and the overall 'yucks' of illness. It can also help with:
- athlete's foot aches
- pains of joint stiffness
- Carry a bottle on every flight to protect you from germs on the plane
- Put on a spot to make it shrink and disappear
- Breathe and apply for sinus headaches
- Rub on the bottoms of children’s feet for protection before school every day